These are the heart valves of the ship, sealing the combustion chamber. Inlet and outlet valves are components subject to high demands and high temperatures. The outlet valve in particular is exposed to stress from the flow of hot exhaust gases as it opens during the discharge cycle. Outlet valves can be heated up to 1,000 °C, while inlet valves “only” reach temperatures of around 300 °C to 550 °C. Increasingly poor fuel quality adds to the stress on the inlet and outlet valves.
We therefore supply only high-quality products from top manufacturers. Putting your trust in inlet and outlet valves with unknown origins could risk, in the worst case, a total write-off.
additional replacement parts for ship diesel engines
- Charge air cooler
- Vibration damper for camshaft / crankshaft
- Connecting rods
- Push rods
- Pumps (lub. Oil / cooling water) + Parts for pumps, e.g. impeller, shafts, consumables
- (Rubber) expansion joints and pipes / hoses
- Governor and spare parts
- Tools, e.g. tensioning bolts, hydraulic jacks, torque wrenches
- Pressure gauges
- Valves (non-return, 3/2.way valves, corner valves, Solenoid valves and thermostat vales)
- Exhaust Gas Thermometer, standard thermometer
- electric and electronic components (eg. switches, pressure gauges, pressure switches, pressure transmitter, sensors, measurement units, thermostatic elements)
- Parts for Fuel oil backwashing filter, luboil backwashing filter, automatic filter (eg differential pressure indicators, filter candles, filter elements)